is to be DIFFERENT, to stand out, to be UNIQUE. Because in the absence of a Unique Selling Position - or in other words of "Brand Value" - people just tend to deviate to the cheaper offer.
Or are you more or less un-known, un-recognized, is your pipeline of leads dried up, are your workshops empty and do you work 24/7 - with little to no results?
to stand out and set yourself apart from your competition, to have people looking up to you and listening to you, knowing you and your unique selling point.
But without a brand it's almost impossible to succeed in today's market. Branding is the fuel that runs your business, it is the life line that keeps everything moving, it is the KEY FACTOR to your success.
If you cannot clearly market your Value to People, You and your Business won't make it! You will stay un-recognized, never get paid what you are worth and unfortunately never reach your Full Potential.
STOP BEING THE WORLD'S BEST KEPT SECRET!
You deserve to make it BIG as a Coach, Trainer & Speaker, to Serve the World, Help a lot of People, make tons of Money, Exceed your Potential and to get more Business than you can personally handle!
"Nathalie is one of the few people, I have to keep up with... gonna do this project and that project - I turn around, and the project is done... She has proven that wherever she goes, she is unflappable, if somebody throws a problem at her, she doesn't even blink"
Blair Singer at Nathalie's Certification Ceremony (Level 2 Trainer at BSTA - Blair Singer Training Academy)
Watch what JT Foxx and Nathalie Dahl have to say in Johannisburg about the most important thing when speaking and an interesting aspect about being a "woman speaker"
BRAND YOURSELF BY SPEAKING!
THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE is that most people - and there's a good chance you are one of them - don't know where to start or what to do.
Everyone - including myself - had to start somewhere and this is exactly what this program is going to do for you:
Show you a step-by-step system that you can take home with you and put to work immediatly:
We will create your brand with The Unique Branding Formula™ so that you will get absolute Clarity on how to Position and Brand yourself and how to Maximize your Strengths. This will rise you above the “Sea of Everything”, set yourself apart from your competition and let the market know why they must come to you to solve their problems
Learn how to not only speak, but how to Mesmerize, Engage and Inspire Your Audience - we will show you proven techniques only World-Class Presenters use. Create your own Powerful Intro Sequence you can use in any presentation for maximum credibility, because the beginning of any presentation is the most crucial part: Your audience is the most skeptical – and you are the most nervous. Present it to a group to get practice and direct feedback.
This game that we will play at our Brand By Speaking Event will give you a feeling of what it's like to be a Worldclass Presenter, so that you can spike up your motivation to actually become one!
VIP TICKETS ONLY: present the most important part of your prepared Intro from stage to the whole audience, get your Money Shot (your picture on stage) and immediately use it for your marketing: Put it in your Website, Social Media and Biography to instantly raise your Credibility and Expert Status, because a picture says more than a 1000 words!
Unlock the Secret Vault to your Brain and learn More, Faster, Better:
This is not your ordinary business program where you sit and wait until it’s over, bored, checking your watch and looking forward to the next break. During the whole program we are using
The Accelerated Learning Technique™
By engaging you in the processes, practicing, role & game playing and many exercises, we stimulate both your left and right brain so that you retain more of what you learn, have fun doing so and walk out of the program prepared to directly implement what you learned in your business.
Deep down you know it - and we believe it. Question is:
Does the rest of the world know it, too? The Keys are:
Education * Training * Branding
Don't get us wrong here: There is work required, this is no get-rich-quick scheme, in fact, there ARE no silver bullets or ultimate solutions to success in business. But there are shortcuts. And we are about to show you one of the most valuable ones.
The absolute fastest way to position yourself as the Go-To-Person, as the Expert, is to position yourself in front of a room.
IMMEDIATLY - and naturally - people look up to you, seek your advice and want to do business with you.
One word about Nathalie: Powerhouse, 100 % committed, a Solution-Finder!
Eichwatt 19 * 8105 Regensdorf-Zurich
+41 44 870 88 88
* front row seating
* Money Shot from stage
NOW only EUR 497 (regular price EUR 997)
NOW only 197 EUR (regular price EUR 297)
Facebook live of June 16th, 2018
This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Owner and Data Controller
THE VICTORY LOG (SWITZERLAND) LTD, 5625 Kallern Switzerland
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: first name, last name, email address, Cookies, Usage Data, phone number, date of birth, address and country.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data. The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
· Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
· provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
· processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
· processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
· processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
· Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
· Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Access to third party services' accounts, Advertising, Content commenting, Commercial affiliation, Content performance and features testing (A/B testing), Displaying content from external platforms, Managing contacts and sending messages and Registration and authentication.
Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Facebook permissions asked by this Application
This Application may ask for some Facebook permissions allowing it to perform actions with the User's Facebook account and to retrieve information, including Personal Data, from it. This service allows this Application to connect with the User's account on the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook Inc.
The permissions asked are the following:
By default, this includes certain User’s Data such as id, name, picture, gender, and their locale. Certain connections of the User, such as the Friends, are also available. If the User has made more of their Data public, more information will be available.
Provides access to the User's primary email address.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
· Access to third party services' accounts
· Commercial affiliation
· Contacting the User
· Content commenting
· Content performance and features testing (A/B testing)
· Displaying content from external platforms
· Managing contacts and sending messages
· Registration and authentication
Further information about Personal Data
· Selling goods and services online
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
· Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
· Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
· Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
· Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
· Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
· Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
· Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
· Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references
Latest update: May 10, 2018